Ambigram Patch Instructions for Manual Rotating Patch
Instructions for Manual Rotating Patch
- Sew 1/4" button onto vest/sash. Be sure button is placed 1-1/2" away from all other patches.
- Poke a small hole in the center of the patch. Continue cutting with exacto knife or scissors to make a vertical slit no longer than a 1/2". Do not cut through the stitching along the outer edge of patch.
- Slide patch slit opening over the button and straighten.
- To rotate, turn the patch clockwise.
- Remove patch before washing vest/sash.
(This is not a tangible instruction sheet. However, you can print it when you download the file. Just add this FREE item to your cart. It will ask you to click to download and to authorize it to arrive in your email box.)